By Gautam Rege
Create dynamic net purposes by means of combining the facility of Ruby and MongoDB
* step by step directions and useful examples to making net functions with Ruby and MongoDB
* learn how to layout the thing version in a NoSQL way
* Create items in Ruby and map them to MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance, open resource, schema-free document-oriented database. Ruby is an item- orientated scripting language. Ruby and MongoDB are an amazing partnership for construction scalable internet applications.
Ruby and MongoDB net improvement Beginner's advisor is a fast paced, hands-on advisor to start with net software improvement utilizing Ruby and MongoDB. The e-book follows a pragmatic strategy, utilizing transparent and step by step directions and examples in Ruby to illustrate software improvement utilizing MongoDB.
The publication starts off by means of introducing the innovations of MongoDB. The ebook teaches every little thing correct from the install to making gadgets, MongoDB internals, queries and Ruby facts Mappers.
You will methods to use quite a few Ruby information mappers like Mongoid and MongoMapper to map Ruby items to MongoDB documents.
You will research MongoDB good points and take care of geo-spatial indexing with MongoDB and Scaling MongoDB.
With its assurance of ideas and functional examples, Ruby and MongoDB net improvement Beginner's advisor is the correct selection for Ruby builders to start with constructing web pages with MongoDB because the database.
What you'll examine from this book
* Get MongoDB and Ruby up and working in your computing device (Windows/Mac/Linux)
* Leverage MongoDB to construct hugely scalable data-centric purposes
* Leverage MongoDB replication to make sure excessive availability and reliability
* Create your first item and reserve it to MongoDB
* Create a Ruby item and map it to MongoDB document
* approach huge datasets with MapReduce
* Create geo-spatial indexes or 2nd indexes
* find out about Mongoid and MongoMapper for mapping Ruby gadgets to MongoDB documents
This booklet is jam-packed with step by step directions and useful examples, besides accompanying screenshots and code for a simple studying curve. the desires of a newbie are absolutely chuffed via the book.
Who this publication is written for
This ebook assumes that you're skilled in Ruby improvement abilities - Ruby, HTML, CSS. Having wisdom of utilizing NoSQL can assist you get in the course of the strategies faster, however it isn't essential. No past wisdom of MongoDB required.
Learn every thing you want to comprehend that allows you to get your first Drupal trade web site arrange and trading
- Understand the major strategies of Drupal trade, its philosophy, and the way it matches within the Drupal atmosphere
- Learn the necessities of making plans your shop to avoid wasting time and frustration
- Set up and configure your shop together with undefined, taxes, reductions, coupons, and shipping
- Configure your cart and checkout approach and combine them with a fee gateway
- Learn with the aid of a step by step consultant to making a brand new e-store utilizing a true existence example
Drupal trade is rising because the most popular choice for open resource e-commerce, and it additionally stands as much as comparability opposed to confirmed proprietary systems.
Getting begun with Drupal trade is an introductory consultant to construction an internet shop utilizing Drupal trade in Drupal 7.
Getting all started with Drupal trade takes you step by step via a whole e-commerce web site construct, from a fresh set up of Drupal to a case in point shop. beginning with the best way to manage a Drupal improvement setting, we then talk about the making plans of an e-commerce web site and the common questions you need to be asking earlier than getting started.
Next, we stroll via the entire crucial setup required for many forms of e-shop, together with taxes, transport, rate reductions and coupons, the checkout method, and backend order administration. by way of the tip of having all started with Drupal trade, you can be fully-equipped to devise and construct your individual shop and you'll comprehend the basic rules of Drupal trade that might enable you growth to extra complicated shop builds.
What you are going to research from this book
- Learn the elemental innovations of Drupal Commerce
- Install Drupal and Drupal trade in a neighborhood improvement environment
- Plan an e-shop for development in Drupal Commerce
- Install and configure Drupal Commerce
- Set up a product catalogue and examine the variation among product screens and variations
- Configure VAT and revenues tax
- Set up the checkout process
- Create rate adaptations and detailed bargains for items and customers
- Manage the order technique in trade Backoffice
- Extend trade with extra contributed modules
A easy but concise step by step instructional that starts off from scratch and builds up your wisdom with targeted examples that may assist you to organize and run an e-commerce website.
Who this booklet is written for
This booklet is for newcomers and may take you thru the set up and configuration of Drupal trade from scratch, yet a few familiarity with Drupal 7 should be a bonus. All examples are in response to improvement on an area laptop - you don't want a hosted Drupal environment.
By Jens Meiert, Ingo Helmdach
Standardkonformes Webdesign muss nicht zwangsläufig zu langweiligen Designs führen, sondern ermöglicht durchaus originelle Ideen. Dieses durchgehend vierfarbige e-book bietet Anregungen und Beispiele für CSS-Standard-basierte Designs, die zur eigenen notion studiert werden können, aber auch sofort angewendet und für die eigenen Bedürfnisse angepasst werden können. Das publication wendet sich an Webdesigner, Autoren und Entwickler, die sich mit den XHTML- und CSS-Standards prinzipiell auskennen und nun auf der "Design-Leiter" ein paar Stufen höher klettern wollen. Die neue Auflage wurde komplett überarbeitet sowie um neue Designs erweitert. "A checklist Apart"-Autor Christian Heilmann hat das Vorwort geschrieben. Die Beispieldateien aller 30 Designs können heruntergeladen und frei verwendet werden.
By Jeff Forcier, Paul Bissex
Utilizing the straightforward, powerful, Python-based Django framework, you could construct robust net suggestions with remarkably few traces of code. In Python internet improvement with Django®, 3 skilled Django and Python builders disguise all of the ideas, instruments, and ideas you must utilize Django 1.0, together with the entire significant positive aspects of the hot free up.
The authors train Django via in-depth factors, plus supply large pattern code supported with pictures and line-by-line factors. You’ll observe how Django leverages Python’s improvement velocity and suppleness that will help you remedy a large spectrum of net improvement difficulties and research Django top practices coated nowhere else. You’ll construct your first Django program in exactly mins and deepen your real-world abilities via start-to-finish software initiatives including
- Simple internet log (blog)
- Online picture gallery
- Simple content material administration process
- Ajax-powered stay blogger
- Online resource code sharing/syntax highlighting software
- How to run your Django functions at the Google App Engine
This entire advisor begins via introducing Python, Django, and internet improvement suggestions, then dives into the Django framework, delivering a deep knowing of its significant elements (models, perspectives, templates), and the way they arrive jointly to shape entire internet purposes. After a dialogue of 4 self reliant operating Django functions, insurance turns to complicated themes, equivalent to caching, extending the template process, syndication, admin customization, and trying out. worthy reference appendices hide utilizing the command-line, fitting and configuring Django, improvement instruments, exploring latest Django functions, the Google App Engine, and the way to get extra concerned with the Django community.
Part I: Getting Started
Chapter 1: sensible Python for Django 7
Chapter 2: Django for the Impatient: construction a web publication 57
Chapter three: beginning Out 77
Part II: Django in Depth
Chapter four: Defining and utilizing versions 89
Chapter five: URLs, HTTP Mechanisms, and perspectives 117
Chapter 6: Templates and shape Processing 135
Part III: Django purposes by means of Example
Chapter 7: photograph Gallery 159
Chapter eight: content material administration procedure 181
Chapter nine: Liveblog 205
Chapter 10: Pastebin 221
Part IV: complicated Django ideas and Features
Chapter eleven: complex Django Programming 235
Chapter 12: complicated Django Deployment 261
Part V: Appendices
Appendix A: Command Line fundamentals 285
Appendix B: fitting and working Django 295
Appendix C: instruments for useful Django improvement 313
Appendix D: discovering, comparing, and utilizing Django purposes 321
Appendix E: Django at the Google App Engine 325
Appendix F: getting concerned within the Django venture 337
By Richard Dallaway
If you wish aid construction internet functions with the carry framework, this cookbook presents ratings of concise, ready-to-use code ideas. You’ll locate recipes for every little thing from establishing a coding surroundings to making relaxation net providers and deploying your program to production.
Built on most sensible of the Scala JVM programming language, elevate takes a different—yet finally easier—approach to improvement than MVC frameworks similar to Rails. every one recipe during this e-book incorporates a dialogue of ways and why each one resolution works, not just that can assist you whole the duty to hand, but in addition to demonstrate how elevate works.
- Set up an atmosphere and run your first carry application
- Generate HTML, utilizing Lift’s View First approach
- Submit types and paintings with shape elements
- Build leisure internet providers with the framework’s RestHelper trait
- Take benefit of Lift’s aid for Ajax and Comet
- Get examples for editing Lift’s request pipeline
- Convert Scala periods into tables, rows, and columns in a relational database
- Send e-mail, name URLs, and agenda projects out of your application
- Package and installation your software to numerous hosted services
A fast moving consultant to enhance, attempt, and carry real-time verbal exchange on your .Net purposes utilizing SignalR
About This Book
- Build and attempt real-time apps in .Net utilizing the recent good points of SignalR
- Explore the basics and the hot tools and services within the most up-to-date model of SignalR besides constructing an entire program from scratch
- A innovative, hands-on consultant to realize an realizing of the SignalR framework
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a .Net developer with solid realizing of the .Net platform then this is often a great publication that you can construct real-time apps utilizing the SignalR framework.
What you'll Learn
- Explore the elemental wisdom and figuring out of SignalR
- Get to grasp how one can attach buyer to the server
- Connecting a consumer with a server and atmosphere a hub
- Creating crew connections together
- Understand how one can have kingdom within the patron to have particular operations
- Securing SignalR connections
- How to scale SignalR throughout a number of servers
- Building a consumer for WPF
- Building a shopper utilizing Xamarin concentrating on home windows, iPhone and Android
- Get to grips with tracking the site visitors in SignalR utilizing Fiddler for home windows and Charles for OSX
- Setting up code to host SignalR utilizing OWIN
With know-how traits, calls for on software program have replaced with increasingly more expert clients. during the last few years, with companies similar to fb, Twitter and push notifications on smartphones, clients are actually being used to being modern with every little thing that occurs for all time. With SignalR, the functions remain attached and may generate notifications whilst whatever occurs both from the process or through different clients hence giving new possibilities to go into into this new, fascinating global of real-time program development.
Style and approach
This is an instance- orientated and entire advisor to studying the basics of SignalR to construct real-time purposes. it's going to assist you construct real-time functions at the .Net platform in a step by step demeanour in addition to giving instructing suggestions to house attainable functionality bottlenecks and different key topics.
By Tyler Mitchell
With assistance from the web and accompanying instruments, developing and publishing on-line maps has develop into more straightforward and wealthy with concepts. A urban advisor site can use maps to teach the positioning of eating places, museums, and artwork venues. A enterprise can put up a map for attaining its workplaces. The country executive can current a map displaying regular source of revenue through area.Developers who are looking to put up maps on the internet usually become aware of that advertisement instruments expense an excessive amount of and weeding out the loose instruments scattered throughout web can expend an excessive amount of of a while and assets. Web Mapping Illustrated indicates you the way to create maps, even interactive maps, with loose instruments, together with MapServer, OpenEV, GDAL/OGR, and PostGIS. It additionally explains how to define, acquire, comprehend, use, and percentage mapping facts, either over the normal internet and utilizing OGC-standard providers like WFS and WMS.Mapping is a becoming box that is going past accumulating and reading GIS information. Web Mapping Illustrated indicates how one can mix loose geographic info, GPS, and knowledge administration instruments into one source on your mapping details wishes so that you shouldn't have to lose your approach whereas trying to find it.Remember the thrill you had exploring the area with maps? adventure the thrill back with Web Mapping Illustrated. This ebook will take you on a right away path to developing helpful maps.
By Glenn Johnson
• offers in-depth, hands-on education you are taking at your personal pace;
• beneficial properties pragmatic classes, routines, and practices;
• Creates a origin of abilities which, in addition to on-the-job adventure, might be measured through Microsoft Certification assessments akin to 70-480;
This ebook is for designers, builders, and product managers who're charged with what occasionally feels like an very unlikely activity: ensuring items paintings the way in which your clients count on them to. you will discover out easy methods to layout functions and internet sites that individuals won't in simple terms use, yet will totally love. the second one version brings the ebook modern and expands it with 3 thoroughly new chapters.
Interaction layout - the way in which the apps on our telephones paintings, the way in which we input a vacation spot into our car's GPS - is changing into a growing number of very important. establish and attach undesirable software program layout by means of making usability the cornerstone of your layout process.
Lukas weaves jointly hands-on recommendations and primary innovations. each one process bankruptcy explains a selected strategy you should use to make your product extra person pleasant, similar to storyboarding, usability assessments, and paper prototyping. suggestion chapters are concept-based: how one can write usable textual content, how reasonable your designs may still glance, while to take advantage of animations. This re-creation is up-to-date and extended with new chapters overlaying requisites amassing, how the layout of information buildings affects the consumer interface, and the way to do layout paintings as a crew. via copious illustrations and aiding mental study, specialist developer and person interface dressmaker Lukas Mathis grants a deep dive into study, layout, and implementation--the crucial phases in designing usable interfaces for functions and websites.
Lukas conjures up you to examine layout in an entire new approach, explaining precisely what to seem for - and what to prevent - in growing items that get humans excited.
By Stephanie Leary
WordPress for internet Developers is an entire advisor for internet designers and builders who are looking to commence construction and administering sites with WordPress. This publication is an replace of Beginning WordPress 3, freshened and clarified for web builders who need to make the main of WordPress. You'll commence by way of studying WordPress fundamentals, together with the best way to post content material, upload media, and deal with users.
Then you will dig deeper into your WordPress server management, together with area mapping, protection, and uploading and migrating. The publication then steps up a apparatus with an creation to constructing for WordPress, ideal for builders and architects with a few personal home page event, who are looking to discover ways to create customized subject matters and plugins.
WordPress is the preferred open resource running a blog and content material administration method on the planet. Its versatile, uncomplicated method will be prolonged with millions of freely on hand issues and plugins. This booklet will train you the way to utilize WordPress’s integrated good points, how to define the perfect issues and plugins on your tasks, and the way to construct your individual customized good points. you will research to: