By Tanay Pant
Learn to layout, construct, and install your Firefox OS functions, outfitted with internet applied sciences, to the Firefox Marketplace
About This Book
- Create attractive and interactive Firefox OS purposes by way of utilizing your wisdom of net development
- Cater your functions to a tremendous variety of clients via porting them to the Firefox OS
- A step by step studying workflow with real-life purposes to illustrate the concepts
Who This e-book Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Install, use, and entry the Firefox OS simulator with the aid of WebIDE
- Get to grasp approximately program happen records and the fundamental distinction among net functions and Firefox OS applications
- Create an software that measures the tapping pace of the user
- Create an program that permits a consumer to envision in at a spot with geolocation tagging
- Access device-specific gains with WebAPIs and enforce those by way of construction a photograph modifying and sharing application
- Submit your individual functions to the Firefox industry and proportion them with others
- Professionally preserve the code of your program with the aid of Github and installation your hosted purposes to OpenShift
With large compatibility, the most recent in internet applied sciences, and strong improvement instruments, Firefox is a smart selection for either net builders and finish clients. Firefox OS's advertising of HTML5 as a firstclass citizen opens up the walled gardens of cellular software improvement for internet builders. the reason is, of this initiative that no particular SDKs are required to advance for Firefox OS.
This booklet may also help you excel within the artwork of constructing purposes for Firefox OS. It sequentially covers wisdom construction, talents acquisition, and useful applications.
Starting with an advent to Firefox OS, utilization of WebIDE, after which the applying constitution, this e-book introduces purposes of accelerating complexity with each one bankruptcy. An program that measures your tapping velocity, a geolocation tagging program, and a photograph enhancing and sharing program are the 3 functions that may be outfitted from scratch. you are going to find out about themes reminiscent of the variation among a variety of kinds of Firefox OS functions, software take place documents, offline apps, and designing ideas for functions. additionally, you will learn how to try and post the purposes to and at last keep the repository of the Firefox OS application.
By the tip, it is possible for you to to enhance superbly designed, fully-fledged, and carefully demonstrated Firefox OS functions and likewise proportion them on the Firefox OS Marketplace.
Style and approach
This ebook is an easy-to-grasp workflow with useful examples of real-world functions corresponding to Clickr, cost In!, and FotoFox. each one bankruptcy explains the strategies, that are then bolstered as they're validated in an software or a flowchart.
Build your safety opposed to net assaults with Kali Linux 2.0
About This Book
- Gain a deep knowing of the issues in net purposes and take advantage of them in a realistic manner
- Get hands-on internet software hacking adventure with more than a few instruments in Kali Linux 2.0
- Develop the sensible abilities required to grasp a number of instruments within the Kali Linux 2.0 toolkit
Who This e-book Is For
If you're already operating as a community penetration tester and wish to extend your wisdom of net software hacking, then this publication adapted for you. people who find themselves attracted to studying extra concerning the Kali Sana instruments which are used to check internet functions will locate this ebook a completely precious and fascinating guide.
What you'll Learn
- Set up your lab with Kali Linux 2.0
- Identify the variation among hacking an online program and community hacking
- Understand different innovations used to spot the flavour of internet applications
- Expose vulnerabilities found in internet servers and their functions utilizing server-side attacks
- Use SQL and cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks
- Check for XSS flaws utilizing the burp suite proxy
- Find out in regards to the mitigation suggestions used to negate the results of the Injection and Blind SQL attacks
Kali Linux 2.0 is the hot new release of the industry-leading go into reverse Linux penetration checking out and protection auditing Linux distribution. It includes a number of hundred instruments aimed toward numerous details safeguard initiatives resembling penetration checking out, forensics, and opposite engineering.
At the start of the publication, you can be brought to the thoughts of hacking and penetration trying out and may get to grasp concerning the instruments utilized in Kali Linux 2.0 that relate to net program hacking. Then, you'll achieve a deep realizing of SQL and command injection flaws and how one can make the most the issues. relocating on, you'll get to understand extra approximately scripting and enter validation flaws, AJAX, and the safety concerns on the topic of AJAX.
At the tip of the booklet, you are going to use an automatic method known as fuzzing with a purpose to determine flaws in an online software. ultimately, you'll comprehend the net software vulnerabilities and the ways that they are often exploited utilizing the instruments in Kali Linux 2.0.
Style and approach
This step by step advisor covers every one subject with distinctive sensible examples. each thought is defined with assistance from illustrations utilizing the instruments to be had in Kali Linux 2.0.
Get all started with the versatile and robust e-commerce framework, Magento
- Build your first Magento extension, step by way of step
- Extend middle Magento performance, akin to the API
- Learn the best way to attempt your Magento code
Magento has thoroughly reshaped the face of e-commerce when you consider that its release in 2008. Its innovative specialise in item orientated and EAV layout styles has allowed it to develop into the popular device for builders and shops alike.
"Magento Hypertext Preprocessor Developer's advisor" is a whole connection with Magento, permitting builders to appreciate its primary innovations, and get them constructing and trying out Magento code.
The ebook starts off through construction the reader's wisdom of Magento, delivering them with the knowledge, ideas, and instruments that they require to begin their first Magento development.
After construction this information, the booklet will then examine extra complicated issues: find out how to attempt your code, tips to expand the frontend and backend, and deploying and dispensing customized modules.
"Magento Hypertext Preprocessor Developer's advisor" may help you navigate your approach round your first Magento advancements, aiding you to prevent all the most typical complications new builders face while first getting started.
What you'll study from this book
- Understand the basic options of Magento
- Deploy and distribute customized modules
- Explore improvement suggestions and instruments for Magento
- Extend Magento middle functionality
- Discover the layout styles which shape Magento
- Understand Magento architecture
- Test Magento with diversified instruments and frameworks
"Magento Hypertext Preprocessor Developer's advisor" is an simply obtainable educational, designed and written to offer the reader greatest realizing of the robust Magento framework.
Who this ebook is written for
This publication is written for builders who've past adventure with Hypertext Preprocessor and Hypertext Preprocessor frameworks, reminiscent of Zend or CakePHP, and wish to begin constructing and dealing with Magento. Even builders with past adventure with Magento will locate the e-book super valuable to realize an entire figuring out of Magento basics, structure, and total philosophy.
By Craig Cook
So one can get into constructing sites, an important factor you will have is a superb figuring out of Hypertext Markup Language, or HTML―the such a lot common language used to write down website content material. the newest model of the language is HTML5, and it includes a entire host of latest positive factors to offer you extra energy while growing websites.
Foundation HTML5 with CSS3: a latest advisor and Reference contains useful examples to teach find out how to structure data adequately utilizing HTML5, besides styling and format fundamentals utilizing the most recent liberate of Cascading sort Sheets, CSS3.
This booklet is forward-thinking simply because all the featured code and methods are standards-compliant, and it display most sensible practices―you will not waste your time on superseded, undesirable options. Your websites will paintings accurately in such a lot internet browsers and be available to internet clients with disabilities, simply located using renowned se's, and compact in dossier measurement.
whether you know HTML5 and CSS3 fundamentals, this booklet will nonetheless be valuable to you. It gains entire reference tables, so that you can lookup problematical attributes, codes, and houses fast and easily.
By Bruce Tate, Curt Hibbs
Ruby on Rails is the super-productive new technique to advance full-featuredweb purposes. With Ruby on Rails, robust net functions thatonce took weeks or months to improve can now be produced in a question ofdays. If it sounds too sturdy to be precise, it isn't.
If you are like loads of internet builders, you could have most likely consideredkicking the tires on Rails - the framework of selection for the newgeneration of internet 2.0 builders. Ruby on Rails: Up and Running takes you out for a attempt force and exhibits you simply how fastRuby on Rails can go.
This compact advisor teaches you the fundamentals of putting in and utilizing boththe Ruby scripting language and the Rails framework for the quickdevelopment of net purposes. Ruby on Rails: Up andRunning covers near to every little thing youneed - from creating a uncomplicated database-backed program toadding intricate Ajaxian good points and the entire juicy bits in between.While Rails is praised for its simplicity and pace of development,there are nonetheless a couple of steps to grasp at the approach. extra advancedmaterial is helping you map information to a less than excellent desk, traverse complexrelationships, and construct customized finders. a bit on operating with Ajaxand leisure exhibits you the way to use the Rails carrier frameworks to sendemails, enforce net companies, and create dynamic user-centric webpages. The ebook additionally explains the necessities of logging to findperformance difficulties and delves into different performance-optimizingtechniques.
As new internet improvement frameworks cross, Ruby on Rails is the controversy of thetown. And Ruby on Rails: Up and Running can makesure you are in at the discussion.
By Frank Bongers
Jeder, der für das world-wide-web entwickelt, jeder Webdesigner, der die Möglichkeiten von (X)HTML und CSS ausschöpfen möchte, benötigt ein Werk, das vollständig in die Markup-Sprachen einführt. Das Buch bietet umfangreiche Praxisbeispiele für jeden behandelten Tag sowie kommentierte Codebeispiele, die beim Erlernen der Sprache helfen. Validierungen dieser Beispiele anhand der verschiedenen Browserimplementierungen zeigen, wo Stolperfallen und Probleme liegen und welche Lösungen existieren, um diese zu umgehen. Kapitel zur Suchmaschinenoptimierung und zu den Themen Usability und Accessibility machen das Werk zum vollständigen Handbuch - als Lern- und Nachschlagewerk.
One good thing about utilizing CSS3 is so that you can practice shades and backgrounds to any point in an internet record, create your individual gradients, or even observe a number of backgrounds to a similar point. This sensible advisor indicates you several how you can use colours, backgrounds, and gradients to accomplish a few lovely remarkable effects.
Short and candy, this booklet is an excerpt from the approaching fourth version of CSS: The Definitive Guide. in the event you buy both the print or the book version of colours, Backgrounds, and Gradients, you’ll obtain a coupon at the complete Definitive consultant as soon as it’s published. Why wait? the best way to carry lifestyles in your web content now.
- Define foreground colours for a border or point with the colour property
- Combine foreground and history shades to create fascinating effects
- Position and repeat a number of photos in an element’s background
- Fix a picture to a screen’s viewing zone, instead of to the aspect that comprises it
- Use colour stops to outline vertical, horizontal, and diagonal linear gradients
- Create highlight results, round shadows, and different results with radial gradients
By Jeff Gothelf, Josh Seiden
The Lean UX method of interplay layout is tailored for today’s web-driven fact. during this insightful publication, prime suggest Jeff Gothelf teaches you helpful Lean UX ideas, strategies, and methods from the floor up—how to swiftly test with layout principles, validate them with genuine clients, and constantly regulate your layout in line with what you learn.
Inspired by means of Lean and Agile improvement theories, Lean UX allows you to concentrate on the particular adventure being designed, instead of deliverables. This e-book indicates you ways to collaborate heavily with different participants of the product crew, and assemble suggestions early and sometimes. You’ll easy methods to force the layout briefly, iterative cycles to evaluate what works most sensible for the company and the person. Lean UX exhibits you ways to make this change—for the better.
- Frame a imaginative and prescient of the matter you’re fixing and concentration your workforce at the correct outcomes
- Bring the designers’ toolkit to the remainder of your product team
- Share your insights together with your workforce a lot previous within the process
- Create minimal attainable items to figure out which principles are valid
- Incorporate the voice of the buyer during the undertaking cycle
- Make your workforce extra efficient: mix Lean UX with Agile’s Scrum framework
- Understand the organizational shifts essential to combine Lean UX
Lean UX got the 2013 Jolt Award from Dr. Dobb's Journal because the most sensible e-book of the 12 months. The publication's panel of judges selected 5 impressive books, released in the course of a 12-month interval finishing June 30, that each severe programmer should still read.
- This is the newest booklet out there that can assist you make the most of the recent positive aspects further to Django 1.8
- This booklet includes recipes of various complexities that will help you create multilingual, responsive, and scalable web content with Django
- This up-to-date version teaches you significant Django services and should assist you increase your abilities through constructing types, varieties, perspectives, and templates
Django is an online framework that was once designed to strike a stability among swift net improvement and excessive functionality. It has the skill to address purposes with excessive degrees of consumer site visitors and interplay, and will combine with great databases at the backend, regularly gathering and processing facts in genuine time.
By the tip of this ebook, you have got an exceptional realizing of the hot beneficial properties further to Django 1.8 and be a professional at internet improvement processes.
What you are going to learn
- Get begun with the elemental configuration essential to begin any Django project
- Build a database constitution out of reusable version mixins
- Manage varieties and perspectives and get to understand a few invaluable styles which are used to create them
- Create convenient template filters and tags for you to reuse in each project
- Integrate your individual performance into the Django CMS
- Manage hierarchical buildings with MPTT
- Import information from neighborhood resources and exterior internet prone in addition to exporting your information to 3rd parties
- Implement a multilingual seek with Haystack
- Test and install your venture efficiently
About the Author
Aidas Bendoraitis has been professionally operating with net applied sciences for over a decade. during the last 9 years at a Berlin-based corporation, studio 38 natural communique GmbH, he has built a couple of small-scale and large-scale Django projects―mostly within the cultural area―together with an inventive staff. in the mean time, he's additionally operating as a software program architect at a London-based cellular startup, Hype.
Aidas usually attends meetups of Django person team Berlin, sometimes visits Django and Python meetings, and writes a blog approximately Django: http://djangotricks.blogspot.com/.
Table of Contents
- Getting begun with Django 1.8
- Database Structure
- Forms and Views
- Custom Template Filters and Tags
- Model Administration
- Django CMS
- Hierarchical Structures
- Data Import and Export
- Bells and Whistles
- Testing and Deployment
A realistic consultant choked with examples and step by step directions to begin utilizing Drush correct from bankruptcy 1. Drupal builders or themers who comprehend Drupal administration's uncomplicated ideas. Drush could make development any form of web site swifter and more uncomplicated, whether it's a improvement surroundings, beta, an easy web publication or a posh approach.